Refurbished Ontrak DSS200 Series 2
For OnTrak refurbished CMP equipment:
For OnTrak CMP spare parts:
For OnTrak equipment service or maintenance:
Used Lam OnTrak DSS200 Series 2 - OnTrak Double Sided Scrubber
Entrepix is an industry-leading supplier of used OnTrak DSS200 tools, including OEM-Authorized refurbished Series 2 OnTrak double sided scrubber platforms. The system is composed of multiple components which operate together to achieve processing requirements for semiconductor wafer cleaning. The major system components include:
- Wet input station for automated wafer loading into the cleaner.
- Brush station #1 is the first brush station where the wafers enter the processing cycle. The first scrub process is performed on PVA brushes using DI water and dilute cleaning chemistries.
- Brush station #2 is a second scrub process that uses PVA brushes using DI water and dilute cleaning chemistries.
- The spin station is the third processing station: wafers receive a final rinse, followed by a spin dry in the SRD while a heat lamp assists in the completion of the drying process. This station may also include an optional Megasonic cleaning station and/ or dilute chemical dispense prior to final rinse.
- Wafers are transported out of the spin station using an unload handler/ mechanical arm which transfers the clean wafers to the output station.
- The output station contains a wafer indexer that receives the wafers from the handler and loads the clean dry wafers into a cassette for transfer to the next processing step.
- Wafer sizes: Configurable for 100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm and 200 mm
- Remote Electrical Enclosure
- Megasonic Cleaning Unit
- Edge Cleaning in both brush boxes
- Chemical distribution (interchangeable for 2% NH4OH, through the brush, 2% NH4OH drip (standard configurations), and NH4OH through-the brush)
- Through-the-back (TTB) Facilities Hookup
- Through-the-floor (TTF) Facilities Hook up
- Through-the-Front Wafer Load Input Station
Preventative Maintenance Program
- General Clean and Inspections
- Verify Facilities, Tool Matching
- Replace Brushes and Edge Rollers
- Calibrate Brush Parallelism
- Calibrate Wafer Handling - Smooth Wafer Flow
- Install PM Kit
- Complete OEM-Specific Kit
- Customer-Customized Kit
- Entrepix Recommended Kit
- Tool-Specific Issues Addressed
Upgrades and Refurbishment
- Idle Flow Retrofit, DI Conservation
- Hastelloy Spin Carriage
- Flat Panel Touch Screen
- Flow Monitoring
- OPTO Interrupt Sensor Upgrade
- Fiber Amplifier Upgrade