Refurbished Ontrak DSS200 Integra
For OnTrak refurbished CMP equipment:
For OnTrak CMP spare parts:
For OnTrak equipment service or maintenance:
Used Lam OnTrak DSS200 Integra - OnTrak Double Sided Scrubber
Entrepix is an industry-leading supplier of used OnTrak DSS200 tools, including OEM-Authorized refurbished Integra OnTrak double sided scrubber platforms. The Integra uses proven Synergy cleaning technology. The Integra system is designed to clean wafers using options for a variety of chemical processes that operate in conjunction with the mechanical processes. Integra is a continuous feed system that does not process individual cassettes of wafers. The Integra can clean 150 mm and 200 mm wafers (standard). The scrubber is composed of four (4) stations and an electrical enclosure that operate together to achieve processing requirements for semiconductor wafer cleaning. The major system components include:
- Input robot for the delivery of a single wafer to the input station where it is rinsed and transferred to the first brush stations.
- Brush station #1 is the first brush stations. The first scrub process is performed on PVA brushes using DI water and dilute cleaning chemistries.
- Brush station #2 repeats the same process.
- The spin station is the third processing station: wafers receive a final rinse, followed by a spin dry in the SRD while a heat lamp assists in the completion of the drying process. This station may also include an optional Megasonic cleaning station and/ or dilute chemical dispense prior to final rinse.
- An unload handler/mechanical arm transports the wafers out of the spin stations and into the output station.
- The output station contains a wafer indexer that receives the wafers from the transfer arm and loads the clean, dry wafers into a cassette for transfer to the next processing step.
- Wafer sizes: Configurable for 150 mm and 200 mm
- Remote Electrical Enclosure
- Megasonic Cleaning Unit
- Edge Cleaning in both brush boxes
- Flexible chemistries (HF, NH4OH, HCL, SC1, SC2, citric acid, etc.)
- Through-the-back (TTB) Facilities Hookup
- Through-the-floor (TTF) Facilities Hook up
- Through-the-Front Wafer Load Input Station
- CE Compliant
Preventative Maintenance Program
Overview of Service
- General Clean and Inspections
- Verify Facilities, Tool Matching
- Replace Brushes and Edge Rollers
- Calibrate Brush Parallelism
- Calibrate Wafer Handling - Smooth Wafer Flow
- Install PM Kit
- Complete OEM-Specific Kit
- Customer-Customized Kit
- Entrepix Recommended Kit
- Tool-Specific Issues Addressed
Upgrades and Refurbishment
Overview of Service
- Idle Flow Retrofit, DI Conservation
- Hastelloy Spin Carriage
- Flat Panel Touch Screen
- Flow Monitoring
- OPTO Interrupt Sensor Upgrade
- Fiber Amplifier Upgrade
- Retrofit kit to polisher IPEC 767, IPEC 472 and Mirra 3400