Position: Inside Sales/Customer Support
Inside Sales/Customer Support position is responsible for supporting customerís requests including the following: preparation of quotations; answer customer inquiries; completion of sales orders; and identifying all opportunities to increase Entrepix parts revenue and maximize customer satisfaction. This position will report directly to the VP of Sales and Customer Support.
1. Highly Energetic.
2. Excellent Time Management Skills.
3. Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
4. Prominent Organization Skills.
5. Highly Proficient in Computer Skills.
6. Excellent Communication Skills.
7. Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
1. Connect with existing customers and prospects and understand their operations in relation to Entrepixí products and offerings
2. Articulate the Entrepix value proposition to decision-makers to assess buying interest
3. Utilize ERP (Epicor) system to provide quotations and sales orders
4. Utilize ERP system to monitor pricing and costs trends
5. Monitor customer buying patterns to provide information to Business Unit Managers
6. Identify opportunities to sell upgrades
Apply for Position:
Back to careers page
CMP Field Service Engineer
This role is a primary field service position that will support the installation, preventive maintenance, and corrective maintenance of CMP polishers (MirraSA, MirraTrak, Mirra Mesa, Reflexion). The CMP Field Service Engineer will interface with internal and external customers on a daily basis to address their needs.