At Entrepix, we thrive when our people thrive. To put our products and solutions in the hands of our customers worldwide, we need professionals who know how to connect. We are currently seeking candidates to be a leading force that fuels our growing client relationships nationally and globally. The ideal person will have proven experience building on existing relationships, eliminating competitive threats within our customer base and ensuring customer satisfaction within the accounts. They’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing and evolving sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify the need or gaps themselves. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future.
Entrepix Inc. is a leading provider of CMP foundry and equipment, parts, upgrades and services for the semiconductor and materials market.
• Develop and execute strategies for infiltrating new accounts, sustaining existing business and driving new programs in existing accounts
• Grow sales through the development of strategic customer relationships
• Customize presentations and proposals to promote sales and generate revenue
• Manage the sales cycle from lead generation through close
• Identify new applications and market segment opportunities
• Contribute to highest levels of customer satisfaction
• Collaborate professionally with all levels of the organization internally and externally
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals; reports on special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity
• Ability to listen to and elaborate on customer needs
• Ability to connect with customers and promote solutions
· Excellent organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to nurture and maintain customer relationships
· Strong desire to learn about new technologies
· Ability to multitask
• Ability to gather data, analyze and strategize
· Collect competitive intelligence
· BA/BS degree and 5+ years of sales in a related industry
Entrepix Account Managers are expected to spend 20-60% of their time away from the office on the following activities:
· Travel time between customer sites
· Relationship management
· Sales presentations and technical discussions
· Commercial and technical negotiations
· Prospecting new accounts
Apply for Position:
Back to careers page
CMP Field Service Engineer
This role is a primary field service position that will support the installation, preventive maintenance, and corrective maintenance of CMP polishers (MirraSA, MirraTrak, Mirra Mesa, Reflexion). The CMP Field Service Engineer will interface with internal and external customers on a daily basis to address their needs.
We are currently seeking candidates to be a leading force that fuels our growing client relationships nationally and globally. The ideal person will have proven experience building on existing relationships, eliminating competitive threats within our customer base and ensuring customer satisfaction within the accounts.